• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Protecting your identity and building a reputation because you have a purpose

tetris_mess

I've been on these forums for a while. It is devastating to see how much the field needs me to stay home and not go out into it. My sister has been talking a lot about logic, reasoning, emotion, and bridging communication in ourselves. I'm understanding that she doesn't do the maths that much. She is always under attack. People are always trying to contextualize a situation in her life that abandons her purpose.

These hacks, they try to destroy our lives. They try to open up all these threads at every layer of communication to destroy all of us. It is to take away our identity when we are the ones with the purpose they want. So many people's reputations are being eaten away by their own vulnerability to suggestions by others. A person begins to spin out of control as the direction of the mind no longer has anywhere to point to useful.

These are dire times fellow professionals and core developers.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Your point is? Please, this forum is not a shout box for your mental outpourings, but rather a place to discuss and enjoy things related to GameMaker and Game Dev in general. If you have a point to make or a discussion to start then please state it clearly (and in the appropriate forum), but posts like this just come across as pointless and self serving, which is not something we can permit here. I hope you understand.

Roa

Your point is? Please, this forum is not a shout box for your mental outpourings, but rather a place to discuss and enjoy things related to GameMaker and Game Dev in general. If you have a point to make or a discussion to start then please state it clearly (and in the appropriate forum), but posts like this just come across as pointless and self serving, which is not something we can permit here. I hope you understand.
What the hell noc?? How are you going to italicize appropriate, but not clearly? it should be clearly!
I had to read this 3 times to understand just under half of what he was getting at lmao