• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Projects, one-offs or whatever else; Composer looking to buff out my Resume!

D

DanniBoy

Hi There!

For the past 10 years i have been developing my musical skills and making music for the joy of it. Now I feel the time is right to step up my game! I am a versatile composer who has made a variety of tracks, but I am particularly fond of the retro-inspired tone of arcade games and consoles. I have a Soundcloud for a varied assortment of music you can listen to! I have also made significant contributions to the Freeware DOOM project, Freedoom. Here is a video of some of my submissions (C3M1 - C3M8)

Currently only taking paid work, by the minute, no revenue share; my rates are negotiable. You can contact me here via PM or alternatively by my email:

Thanks for reading!

Z

zendraw

im making a team for a game if your intrested, altho my topic hasent been approved yet. here is the discord server you can join. https://discord.gg/9RHv7sE all i need is an artist and a sound guy, if you come then only an artist is left.

D

DanniBoy

Are your soundcloud songs all commercial free to use?
No. There are some tracks which i reserve all rights to, but most are under the creative commons licence, which allows you to share and adapt my songs for non-commercial use. Thanks!

I am working on my first title as a indie dev. I am looking for about 50-60 seconds of music for a Kickstarter. The projects combat is a bullet hell so I would want the music to have a quick beat. It is also a steampunk aesthetic so It would be nice to have harsh metal clanging, steam, and gear sounds mixed in. Once the Kickstarter is successful I would like to give you a percentage. If we work well together I would like to work with you to complete the project and you would receive a portion of gamesales. I can send you the game doc and some more information on what I need if your interested.