Portfolio - Audio Projects, one-offs or whatever else; Composer looking to buff out my Resume!

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by DanniBoy, May 26, 2018.

1. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

Hi There!

For the past 10 years i have been developing my musical skills and making music for the joy of it. Now I feel the time is right to step up my game! I am a versatile composer who has made a variety of tracks, but I am particularly fond of the retro-inspired tone of arcade games and consoles. I have a Soundcloud for a varied assortment of music you can listen to! I have also made significant contributions to the Freeware DOOM project, Freedoom. Here is a video of some of my submissions (C3M1 - C3M8)

Currently only taking paid work, by the minute, no revenue share; my rates are negotiable. You can contact me here via PM or alternatively by my email:

Thanks for reading!

2. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2018
    WWW Surfing Dinosaur likes this.
  3. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

4. zendraw

zendraw Member

im making a team for a game if your intrested, altho my topic hasent been approved yet. here is the discord server you can join. https://discord.gg/9RHv7sE all i need is an artist and a sound guy, if you come then only an artist is left.

5. Misty

Misty Member

Are your soundcloud songs all commercial free to use?

6. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

No. There are some tracks which i reserve all rights to, but most are under the creative commons licence, which allows you to share and adapt my songs for non-commercial use. Thanks!

7. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

8. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

9. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

10. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

11. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

12. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

13. The Video Gamester

The Video Gamester Member

I am working on my first title as a indie dev. I am looking for about 50-60 seconds of music for a Kickstarter. The projects combat is a bullet hell so I would want the music to have a quick beat. It is also a steampunk aesthetic so It would be nice to have harsh metal clanging, steam, and gear sounds mixed in. Once the Kickstarter is successful I would like to give you a percentage. If we work well together I would like to work with you to complete the project and you would receive a portion of gamesales. I can send you the game doc and some more information on what I need if your interested.

14. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member

15. DanniBoy

DanniBoy Member