Windows Project: SCP

F

Fwolf12

Hello everyone,

Today I am here to tell you all about my project based in the SCP universe called Project: SCP (Not to be confused with SCP: Facility Manager) (Game title: WIP), it is a facility management game where you take on the role of a site director and build and manage your own SCP Containment facility and try to contain SCP's as well as manage your personnel, resources and SCPs. Defend your facility against random GOI events against your facility and more to come.

here are a few in progress sprites for the game:
SiteSecurity.pngSite Security Guard

Outer_Wall.png Outer facility wall

035MaskSCP.pngSCP-035 the mask

All sprites are subject to change and are not final sprites for the game.

You can follow the progress of the game as it is updated at this github repo (no playable demo is available as of yet):

Project SCP Github

We have a discord server but it will not be open to the public as of yet. Invites will be given out once the game enters a playable demo state.

Thank you for reading this and I hope to keep you all excited for this game as I am.

This could be interesting.

Do you have any screen shots / concept art at the moment to give some more idea of the game? I imagine something a little bit like Prison Architect. Is it a top-down view?

Also, you might want to explain what an SCP is for those who don't already know.

The link to your github leads me to a page not found error.

F

Fwolf12

This could be interesting.

Do you have any screen shots / concept art at the moment to give some more idea of the game? I imagine something a little bit like Prison Architect. Is it a top-down view?

Also, you might want to explain what an SCP is for those who don't already know.

The link to your github leads me to a page not found error.
I had checked the github this morning and realized that it was a private github which means that you have to be added to the github to be able to follow and see any commits that happen. I think I might change that though so that people can follow the project as it is developed. But you will only be able to view the project not download it.

SCP is a fictional universe that is centered around a secretive organization that operates clandestine and worldwide and given the trust of all world leaders and governments to Secure, Contain and Protect humanity from anomalies that might otherwise be harmful to the normalcy of global society on the day to day, where it would otherwise cause physical or psychological harm to the population.

As far as concept/screen shots of the game, we do not have any in-game pictures/concept art to show at the moment. I will be putting out concept art when I get it.
We are implementing various mechanics that are similar to both prison architect and fallout shelter (without the micro-transaction or predatory business practice bull💩💩💩💩)

I can however show you some more sprites that one of my team artists have made:

1589693265008.png
SCP-002

S

Sybok

I'm trying to play 'spot the difference' with the sprites there. You win. :D

F

Fwolf12

I'm trying to play 'spot the difference' with the sprites there. You win. :D
I don't think there's much of a difference with that sprite specifically, trust me. I tried to do the same thing and lost the same way you did.