• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Project Moon - Coder needed for a Moonstone/Soul-like game

A

Artcake

Hello everyone!

A while back I made a small demo using a logic based engine, took me a week of solid work but it ended up being a fun 1v1 inspired by an old game called Moonstone with some soul-like combat element thrown in there.

I am an artist and I have previously launched a KS campaign successfully, carrying out a pretty large miniature boardgame project while creating my own company. I have gained quite a lot of experience and working discipline in the process so I always finish what I start.

Anyone who is interested and can code in GMS2, please get in touch, the idea is to create a simple demo showcasing several game features and then carry this out as a fully paid job once the campaign is launched.

It is a risk working on something you do not know if it will be funded, but all participants are on the same boat including myself. I am not asking daily hours, but a minimum of few hours a week put into it at least.

Also just feel free to comment with your opinions and questions.

Cheers!

Z

zendraw

are we talking paid work or? game looks straight foreward i can hop in but it depends.

A

Artcake

Not initially, hence why I mentioned why all those working on it, are on the same risky boat.

My only goal at this point is making a demo I can use to market its features and get funding.