1. Hey! Guest! The 34th GMC Jam will take place between August 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Thursday noon) and August 26th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Android Project Foosball Android + HTML5

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by Dr Greb, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Dr Greb

Dr Greb Member

https://masterfunk.itch.io/projectfoosball

I made this little game to prove to myself I could finish a project, well it doesn't look pretty but it ain't too shabby :p I know there are some bugs (features) but idk it's still fun.

I recommend you actually download the android version and play with your thumbs like intended.

Shake the screen or click the ball if it goes idle, which happens in real life too so idk if I should keep that from happening or keep it.

Not much to say about it, pretty straight forward, 2 player is if you have a big screen tablet and you wont get in each others way :p

in my experience young kids seem to really enjoy it

Check out my other page on itch.io too

[​IMG]

Luminous Wizard likes this.
  2. True Valhalla

True Valhalla Full-Time Developer GMC Elder

Nice work. Does the HTML5 version work on mobile?

3. Dr Greb

Dr Greb Member

Not quite yet, I'm having some issues with scaling :p idk exactly what's going on but the framerate drops like crazy if you zoom in too much, something about the draw pipeline whatever, I'm still figuring that stuff out. It's not fitting with smaller screens either, I can get it as small as I like on the desktop version (from the request desktop version option on the mobile) so I'm wondering if that's from itch.io's end.