Windows Project Dark [0.0.1]

K

KursedKat

This is where I will be posting about my new game dubbed Project Dark at the moment.
You can also see videos and pictures faster on my IG [link below] I will have more to show within the next week as I literally just started development today. [Around 2:30pm Eastern time actually]

Story:

You start off in darkness, nothing but your thoughts then a light opens your eyes. You awaken in a dark land; a voice tells you Limbo. You have died an unfortunate and grim death, your soul is conflicted and may not wander to Paradise or the Underworld. You are neither alive or dead, but something in between. Creatures, dark and ugly surround you, hollows, the voice tells you again. Choose your tool of hope...the voice asks again. Three options are set before you, A blade, a bow, and yourself. Now fight or be damned to Limbo for eternity!
Traverse Limbo, slay Hollows, find your way back to life and avenge yourself. Be wary of damned souls, Hollows, Demons, Angels, and most importantly...YOURSELF.

Game Overview:

Project Dark is going to be a styled RPG with a live time action combat system. It will feature a variety of areas as there will be three planes of Limbo. Each will have it's own terrain, environment, enemies, etc. There will be a good amount of gameplay, I always go for quality above all else. If there is any other questions I will answer them!

Features Added:
  • Basic Movement [Including Diagonals]
  • Pause Menu
Planned Changes:
  • In-Game Character Menu [Including inventory, character status, those things]
  • Fully Functional Title Menu
  • Fix Character Animations
  • Save/Load system
  • Add base combat system
  • Add sword combat mechanics
  • Add health indicator
  • Add level indicator
Planned Updates For Page:
  • Add a working title Logo
  • Add screenshots of progress each day
  • Work on presentation

Team Members:

Raea Adams [Current Programmer, Artist, Writer]

If interested I would love to have a programmer as I can do the job but am not experienced highly with GML.

https://www.instagram.com/kursedkat/