• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free Project Aurora: Fully Turn-based RPG

Early stage demo version. Feel free to post thoughts on it but please be constructive. Also keep in mind all the actual coding was done by a single person AKA me who had no experience coding when I started.
- Intro -
In a world ruled by six godlike beings, a champion is about to awaken. But what path will that champion take and how will those decisions affect the world at large?

- About -
Project Aurora (Working title), is a fully turn-based RPG where the player is presented with a choice of multiple stories to play through.
The choice of which story to play also affects the playstyle of your character. In total there are 9 planned stories.
Current version is in very early development. The rudimentaries of the combat system are in place and zone 1 of a single story is virtually complete.
As for the rest I leave that to you guys to find out.

Link for Download:

Demobild.PNG
P.S Sorry for any bugs you may encounter. Got a little too eager to get this uploaded

Last edited:
Now the demo is up and ready to be playtested with the link functioning. So feel free. Will be checking back here regularly for feedback. Hoping for not too many harsh words.