Android Project A-427

Drelagas

header_1590.png

Hello everyone, my name is Andrey! I am originally from Russia and unfortunately I do not speak English very well. Therefore, this post may "break" your eyes, since Google Translate helped me write it. So, I recently released my first arcade game on Google Play, which was named "Project A-427". The game does not have any hidden meaning, but is only aimed at "killing" time. The goal is to score as many points as possible. At the time of this writing, the game is undergoing open testing, so I would be very grateful if you try it out on your device and write feedback (preferably on Google Play).
==== Description ====
The game "Project A-427" will test your ability to adapt to the rapid variability of the playing field, because during the game different types of squares with their characteristics will appear, and the surrounding gaming environment will change, which can be confusing ...

In the game world there are squares that give points, and there are those that can take them. There are squares that you absolutely cannot click on, since you will be counted as a mistake, which will bring you closer to defeat, and there are those that will complete the game immediately. Even a black square lives here, which will help to destroy at once a large number of squares that give points. And yes, all cubes have a lifetime. Is it cruel? I think no. You have 3 rights to error. The fourth is not given. Good luck!

==== Existing squares ====
White
is the base square. Gives 1 point. Appears from level 1.
Yellow - a square with glasses. Gives 50 points. Appears at level 10.
Blue is a square with glasses. Gives 100 points. Appears at level 15.
Red - a square with an error. Set aside an error. Appears from level 3.
Black - "Bomber" square. Destroys squares with points. Appears at level 10.

==== Screenshots ====
Screenshot_2021-10-20-20-15-49-594_net.drenom.testreaction.jpgScreenshot_2021-10-20-20-18-07-785_net.drenom.testreaction.jpgScreenshot_2021-10-20-20-21-10-318_net.drenom.testreaction.jpgScreenshot_2021-10-20-20-22-49-469_net.drenom.testreaction.jpg

==== Video GamePlay ====

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.drenom.testreaction

Thank you for the attention! Hope you enjoy my creation.

Last edited:

Drelagas

Boom! Two years later, this game received a "second wind" and was ported to HTML5 format.

Few innovations:
  1. Changed the style of the buttons;
  2. The game has become multilingual;
  3. The rules are described directly in the game;
  4. Cubes began to appear more often;
  5. The game is available in widescreen version;
We still require feedback from you, so it would be great to get it, as the game clearly needs development. Thank you.

Game: https://www.garbalo.com/games/project-a-427