1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Job Offer - Programmer Programmer needed for 2D RPG Ala Final Fantasy/ Breath of Fire/ Golden Sun (PAID)

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Crobin49, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Crobin49

Crobin49 Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Corbin and I am currently in the market for a programmer for a top down rpg game. I am looking for someone who is familiar with coding inventories, turn based battle mechanics, quest systems, weaknesses and resistances, equipment systems, and cut scenes. Ideally someone who is very good at keeping code clean and optimized.

This is a paid gig, where you will be paid every two weeks.

If you would like to know more about the game or would like to work with me on this, please either email me with your portfolio at corbin.ervin@gmail.com or comment below.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
    TheNegroShoddy and ShubhamBansod like this.
  2. TheNegroShoddy

TheNegroShoddy Member

I'm interested in working with you on this. Played Golden Sun and Breath Of Fire on the GBA. I have 10 years of experience using GML. I'm looking for another RPG project to tackle. Sent you an email.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  3. Marvelo

Marvelo Member

4. zendraw

zendraw Member

what is the pay?