Portfolio - General Programmer / Artists / Mentor Available [Paid Only]

R

R34LD34L

Introduction: Hello fellow game developers, im here looking for more paid work.
Skills: Programming, Pixel Art, Teaching

Networking: I do understand and know how to setup networking for projects. This includes data basing, encryption and security setups, client and server communication, and pretty much all the essentials to make an online game.

Procedural Generation: I know how to create and implement perlin, simplex, and many of the common generators / fractal generators. I love creating sandbox games, and voxel engines. I have created a considerable amount of procedurally generated content, and its one of my strongest skillsets.

Platformers & TopDown Engines / Games: I can program PROPER platforming physics, topdown physics, and sliding collisions that are pixel perfect. For platformers, I can do air acceleration & friction, ground acceleration and friction, regions that effect platformer physics like ice, wind, etc. I can also program, wall jumping, wall sliding, ledge grabbing and pretty much anything suitable for a platformer. I also program topdown games with proper movement that isn't shifty or distorted diagonally (very common on topdown games where you move faster diagonally, for some odd reason).

Graphical Manipulation: I can program a lot of cool effects, including tweening and different forms of sprite manipulation, I can also create / construct basic and intermediate shaders, or even convert most shaders from shadertoy.

Other skills:
Combat Mechanics
RTS Projects
Constructing Complex Inventories

Contact information:
Discord: TheGameDevGuy#5653
Email: [email protected]
Or: Pm me here :)

Most Recent Work
This project that is being displayed below will show most of my skills as a programmer so I decided to show it first with a header that will help explain whats going on and what skills are being displayed in each :)

[RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WATCH THESE VIDEOS BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO HIRE ME]

Wind and shadow casting, without the use of shaders :eek:, just maths and its all efficient code, optimized to the T.

Infinite World (Chunks, Resource System) & World Editing:

Outline shader and a simple scene to show off some of my graphical and pixel art capabilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Naitsabes0

Aunque hablo español, puedo entender la mayor información.

Estoy asiendo un juego de plataformas lateral con elementos de runner, ya tengo mucho avance en códigos y sprites, pero mi problema es guardar la partida, ya que esta me guarda la ultima ubicación, pero no la cantidad de objetos que el jugador tenia al volver al juego, aunque busque una oferta de trabajo no podría pagarle hasta que el juego logre recaudar algo de dinero, de todas formas digo esto en caso de que no le llegue una oferta, pero al ver lo profesional que se ven los códigos de esos juegos que ha creado dudo que no reciba ofertas, igual tengo facebook por si quiere dejar un mensaje. https://www.facebook.com/sebas.vargas.olivari

Attachments

R

R34LD34L

Aunque hablo español, puedo entender la mayor información.

Estoy asiendo un juego de plataformas lateral con elementos de runner, ya tengo mucho avance en códigos y sprites, pero mi problema es guardar la partida, ya que esta me guarda la ultima ubicación, pero no la cantidad de objetos que el jugador tenia al volver al juego, aunque busque una oferta de trabajo no podría pagarle hasta que el juego logre recaudar algo de dinero, de todas formas digo esto en caso de que no le llegue una oferta, pero al ver lo profesional que se ven los códigos de esos juegos que ha creado dudo que no reciba ofertas, igual tengo facebook por si quiere dejar un mensaje. https://www.facebook.com/sebas.vargas.olivari
Okay i will send you a message via facebook that's fine

2mato

Hi, Would like to contact you for small project we have, willing to pay for your time. Thanks.

F

Fwolf12

hi, i'd like to have you for the project im working on, I added you via skype (dont know if i got the right one because there are 3 different accounts with the same name)

R

R34LD34L

hi, i'd like to have you for the project im working on, I added you via skype (dont know if i got the right one because there are 3 different accounts with the same name)
Hey, I dont think you added me, my profile has pepe the frog lol

M

mounir ziad

hey guys I'm a programmer who knows just about all there is to know about programming, however, I SUCH AT ART! I've been wanting to get into a serious project for a while now but can't find the right artist. Is anyone looking for a programmer?

R

R34LD34L

hey guys I'm a programmer who knows just about all there is to know about programming, however, I SUCH AT ART! I've been wanting to get into a serious project for a while now but can't find the right artist. Is anyone looking for a programmer?
So you found it appropriate to put your collaboration request right on mines?

M

mounir ziad

oh no I thought we could make a team with two, that way we could get a really good well developed game done.

M

mounir ziad

cool dude, have you gotten any artists? Hopefully if we can get someone with some awesome walk cycles and animations we can make this a success

S

SouthernShotty

Hi,

Start off by saying, I can't offer pay, but if you're ever interested in collaborating on passion projects let me know!

My best friend and I have been working in film studios and marketing agencies for 5 years now. We love games and are looking to bring our skills to other mediums.

Together we can offer design art, animation, sound, music, and writing.

Hit me up if you want to collaborate!

Last edited by a moderator:
R

R34LD34L

Hi,

Start off by saying, I can't offer pay, but if you're ever interested in collaborating on passion projects let me know!

My best friend and I have been working in film studios and marketing agencies for 5 years now. We love games and are looking to bring our skills to other mediums.

Together we can offer design art, animation, sound, music, and writing.

Hit me up if you want to collaborate!
Pm me :D so we can discuss

R

R34LD34L

Its been a good amount of time, I am considering on taking commissions again so feel free to pm me or inbox me :)

B

betzalel

hi! if you are still available for hire can we discuss rates/terms and concepts via skype?

G

Galax

Looking to do a passion project with you! I'm decent with art and good at programming and ideas. I've already got one idea which may be a hit! PM me. Im working for free

M

Master Maker

Hey, I was wondering if you were up for a 50-50 rev share on a game I've been working on for the last couple months. I don't have any cash to pay you, but would be willing to split profits. It's a 3D, multiplayer fps, but there are no enemies at the moment. PM me if you're interested.

R

R34LD34L

Bump & If you need a reference to my portfolio, i have plenty of showcased items above ^^^

R

R34LD34L

I noticed that i have little to no pixel art shown so here is a collection of some art ive done more recently. :
upload_2018-5-12_7-1-22.png