Portfolio - General Programmer and Concept Artist for 2D Platformers: Looking for work

A

ApselTheBlue

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by. Apsel of Buster Studios at your service! I specialize in 2D and 3D Platformer design, and 2D Platformer programming specifically. Expect friendly service and lots of feedback if you so desire. Though I can't mention my work here as it has been all fan game related, I can send you examples of my programming work through private messages. Just PM me with any questions you may have!

More about what I offer:

Programming: I have developed several 2D platformer engines, I know this genre like the back of my hand.
If a mechanic has been in a 2D platformer, I've likely coded it at least once. Everything from bosses to parallax backgrounds to player physics. You name it, Apsel can do it.

Art: I've done many character designs and even animations for 2D and 3D platformers. Here is an example of a a running animation I made from scratch.

Example:

I can also do traditional concept art in just about any style you would need for a platformer. Whether it be good ol bubbly, cartoon platformers or high tech, sci fi platformers.

Examples: https://imgur.com/a/Qqybhdg

Prices:

Concept Art Price Ranges:
Sketches-
No Color Sketch: 20 USD
Flat Color Sketch: 40 USD
Full Color Sketch: 60 USD

Reference Sheets-
Line Art Only: 40 USD
Flat Colors: 60 USD
Fully Colored: 80 USD

Programming Price Ranges:
These are specific to your needs. You let me know what you need, and we negotiate the price from there. Every engine is different after all.

I look forward to working with you!

Current Status: Looking for Work! PM me either here or on Discord at: ApselTheBlue#7148

Thanks for your time!

alexnick

thanks for the introduction. It sounds fascinating! If you have any questions or need help with 2D and 3D platformers, I'll be sure to reach out.