• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Program error... on running in debug mode

R

Ralliare

So I've been using the debugger all day, then suddenly I get a program error when running the game in debug mode. Normal running of the game works fine. Note this is not a error in the console, this is a full on popup error window.

I've restarted my machine, reinstalled GMS2, and this occurs when I check multiple commits in my repo going back anywhere along my time line still getting the error.

It doesn't happen on a new project, and another project I opened It opens the debugger connecting to IP window and never connects

Code:
Exception:Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at GMDebug.UserFile.SetBreakpointInScript(yyScripts _script, Int32 _action, Int32 _line, String _searchTag)
   at GMDebug.UserFile.SetInitialBreakpoints()
   at GMDebug.Program.Main(String[] _args)

R

Ralliare

Somehow I had a breakpoint on line 0, not sure how GMS managed to add that nut once removed from the breakpoint panel all worked normally.