• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art [Professional] Versatile pixel artist/illustrator/writer looking for work (4 years experience)

Jestan

I do not do NFTs.

Work in progress portfolio page here:
Portfolio

A few examples of my work:
Zabrakgirl.gifDarthGuy_Lightning.gifbenoki.gifJediGirl_clothes.gifTrooper.gif

Some more stuff over here:
https://www.deviantart.com/jestanda/gallery/

And here:
https://jestan.itch.io/

Style varies depending on work.
  • Characters, tilesets and backgrounds;
  • Top-down sprites and tilesets (top-down and three-quarter RPG top-down);
  • Logo/title font design;
  • Panels for cutscenes;
  • Game cover art;
  • Textures;
  • User Interface elements.

I'm also a writer.

CONTACT

DM here;

email:

[email protected]

discord:
Jestan#0782

Payment is done via paypal, 50% at the start of the job and 50% when it's done or entirely up front, depending on the nature of the task at hand.
Looking forward to doing business.

Last edited:
M

Michael Gunter

What's your price-point? Say, based on a 32 pixel square graphic?

M

Michael Gunter

And @Jestan is totally worth it. He's fast, a pleasure to work with, and extremely accommodating. I can do pixel art, but I have to fight the graphic every step of the way to get it to look right; Jestan worked up concept art for me before I'd even logged into Paypal and it looked GREAT.

Jestan

Currently available for more work! Anything would be nice since I'm 90% free right now! Main post has been updated with some more art pieces.

Jestan

Looking for more projects at the moment!

Will also draw high quality SNES-style RPG battlers and/or naked characters, affordable stuff. Contact me to know more!

R

RobyOneKenoby

Nice work , maybe we can workout on our poitn and click adventure game PM if you are interested