1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Art Professional Freelance Portfolio

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by EricPB, Sep 11, 2016.

1. EricPB

EricPB Member

I feel my portfolio speaks for itself, ive worked between a lot of mediums including games and can be accommodating with prices.

I have a soft spot for passion projects but I still will always require some amount of payment for work.

That said, your project is never too small or `not good enough` for me to throw something in, dont expect a yes but dont expect a no either.

portfolio: thebotbook.com

Pixel art can be found under `binary` in the portfolios tabs, sorry about the bicubic-antialiasing that happens from the site itself.

Feel free to email me at ericpaulbeer@gmail.com with a reference to the game maker forums in the subject line. any other questions then just leave a message in the thread.