Profanity Filter testing!

Discussion in 'Game Design, Development And Publishing' started by Badger, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Badger

Badger Member

Sup Fellas. Is anyone interested in testing my profanity filter? Right now it only gets rid of what I could think of off the top of my head. I would appreciate any feedback, just PM me the words that the filter let slip through.
    https://db.tt/GkxZCTLk6v
    After you download, click the file button and select "save as". I will update the filter as I receive words from testers. Thanks a lot, you guys are awesome.

3rd UPDATE - new words added june 4th 2 AM

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  2. Detective Pixel

Detective Pixel Member

I was born for this.

Are you trying to get properly spelled words? Does it take into account capital letters in words? How clean do you want this filter?

Yal and Badger like this.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you including non-English languages?

I don't speak any, but just a thought.

4. Badger

Badger Member

Capitals should not matter, so Douche=douche. It doesnt have to be ridiculously clean, just no levels named f**kFart

Guest User likes this.
  5. Badger

Badger Member

Nope, just english

6. Yal

Yal GMC Memer GMC Elder

I'm pretty sure PMs are also profanity-filtered on this forum software, so this approach won't work :p

7. Detective Pixel

Detective Pixel Member

I was just typing generally inappropriate words. The only one that didn't make it pass I spelled l i k e t h i s.

Badger likes this.