• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Proceed button on GM2 desktop beta checkout grayed out

J

Jordan Vigay

im trying to buy gm2 desktop beta but the proceed button in the checkout page is grayed out and i cant click it :/
did they run out or something?

Tthecreator

Your Creator!
It's digital so it can't run out. It doesn't say anything? Did you use your current license on it? What if you do it all again?

J

Jordan Vigay

When i say run out i mean like the original beta editions ran out because they were limited :p i lost my current licence a while ago and im trying to just buy gm2 for full price.

J

Jordan Vigay

Thanks Baku! Name wasn't filled in :p Works now, I've bought it :)