• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 problems with collisions in html5

henmartz

Greetings I am a developer of html5 games and lately I have had problems in game maker studio 1.999 because it seems that the collisions do not scale correctly as before, I tried everything to solve it and I have not yet found the solution, probe with the true engine Valhalla and it has not worked, I bought it believing that it solves the error and I only lost money. I have a lot of time developing in game maker but I still have no knowledge to fix these things on my own.

What can I do in my case to solve the error? I see that in game maker studio 2 the problem is solved, I have to switch to game maker studio 2 obligatorily or there is some other way to be able to stay in game maker studio 1.9, I want to switch to gms2 but I will have some time to adapt and I do not have much time let's say that they recommend me in my case??