• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Problems with admob?

Good day to everyone.

I have got a Google Play account with a couple of small mobile games published, with ADMOB running ads on them.
I recently noticed a lot of ad requests and no ads being show.

Trying to figure out what could cause this issue, I found that some of my games not showing ads:
- are installed with Android 10.0.1 versions (show with most of other versions like 10.0.0)
or
- are being played on IOS versions, though I never published my games on Apple Store!

Is anyone having the same problem?
I really don't mind my games being played on IOS but no ads are showing, so that is annoying.
I just really wonder how is that even possible.

Does anyone know how to solve both issues? Thanks in advance.

TC

Last edited:

Ommn

try use show consent dialog
and you should open debug and show us the error that appears to you