GML Problems on making bullets work

I'm trying to make a Shooter on Gamemaker Studio 1.4 and didnt find any tutorial about it. The idea is a Megaman-like game plus upwards shoot using only code, but I just started using GML and dont have any other experience in programing.

Sorry if I mispell something, i'm Brazilian and have a some dificulty on writing English even understanding it

Slyddar

Do you have any code to show? Have you searched the forums, as there are many threads about shooting/guns/bullets, and tried to code something first? If you have something then we can help you develop it.

Do you have any code to show? Have you searched the forums, as there are many threads about shooting/guns/bullets, and tried to code something first? If you have something then we can help you develop it.
Thats my problem, I dont know how to start hahaha.
By following some tutorials and experimenting a bit I can make my character walk, jump etc. but I dont know the code to create an moving object on the room. I should have let this more explicit on the question haha

Slyddar

If you use the search up the top right, and search for "shoot", and select "this forum", titles only, there are a bunch of threads about this. Try these ones.

This is a full-fledged, open-source Mega Man engine for your viewing pleasure. This is probably above your head but it may be helpful to see the big picture or help you if you get stuck.

And a series of video tutorials on how to make a Mega Man type game in GM.

This is a full-fledged, open-source Mega Man engine for your viewing pleasure. This is probably above your head but it may be helpful to see the big picture or help you if you get stuck.

And a series of video tutorials on how to make a Mega Man type game in GM.

Thanks man i'll take a look on it