• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Problem with Update (Again, and again)

M

Marcos Ferreira

Hi,

This is the third time i have this problem, every time gms2 have a update, the runtime install stop game maker and close all, not concluding the setup of game maker 2.

Well all this time i simple remove gamemakerstudio2 from ProgramData and run as administrator, working well.

This time, in the last version this not working. I dont know why this happen, there are any possible to do this manually, my God i left my gms2 to use gms. This is very frustrating, every time i need to send the log and in a hard way i found solution to this before receive answer...

I know Yoyo team is working hard on gms2 studio but, man, solve this please. Seriously i dont even have patience to upload again this log. Is the same problem not solved..

Sorry my hard word.

rwkay

GameMaker Staff
GameMaker Dev.
We are adding the ability to download the runtimes from the website - it will be more laborious but it should allow users who are having internet connectivity problems (it is down to internet issues) - these can then be placed into a known directory and then they will be used.

Russell