• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Problem with sprites/object

R

RT_GYPHON

Hello, I'm new to Game Maker Studio 2 and I'm following Shaun Spalding's tutorial for making action rpg game. The thing is - my object/sprite is not showing at all during runtime
At first I thought that something was wrong with a handmeade sprite I did for the game in FireAlpaca, but with sprite that was made in GMS2 the same issue occured. And I remember when I had GMS2 a long while ago, this issue didn't occur(sprite/object was visible, plus as far as I remmeber, objects didn't necessary to need code to being shown with sprite). I also tried to manipulate depth to no avail. In any case, I hope something will help and I try update you on situation whenever this solution worked or not

P.S. sorry if my English made your eyes bleed

Attachments

R

RT_GYPHON

Why thank you, Tornado
It seems that Loke's problem was with Runtime, but I don't know how exactly can I fix this problem as I did the exact things as it was shown on the thread (I did visit other forums with this problem, but again they didn't help me that much)
Also, I was very busy for the past two weeks so that's why I couldn't answer the thread sooner