• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

iOS Problem with iOS Export

Hey everyone!
I've exported to iOS successfully many times before, but today I've just started to get this problem. When exporting to iOS I get the error:

Renci.SshNet.Common.ScpException: scp: error: unexpected filename:
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.CheckReturnCode(Stream input)
at Renci.SshNet.ScpClient.Upload(DirectoryInfo directoryInfo, String path)
at ..(String , String , Boolean)
at ..(String , String , String )
at ..(String , String , YYDictionary`2 , String , Boolean , String )
at Igor.iOSBuilder.Package()

in the debugger. This happens even when I try to export a blank room. In XCode, it says that

ld: library not found for -lyoyo_interpreted
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

I've been trying to fix this all day with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

C

Christop777

Hello, did you update OSX on your Mac to Catalina? If you use Windows to export for iOS using a Catalina Mac, it won't work. It's a bug I guess.