• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Problem with GameMaker Studio 2

B

Bogdan111

hi! I can't open Game Maker Studio 2 on WIndows 10(64 bit). What should i do?(GMS 2.2+)

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
See what the end of %PROGRAMDATA%/GameMakerStudio2/ui.log says? This will usually state the problem in some form.

B

Bogdan111

Open up windows explorer and paste the path YellowAfterlife posted "%PROGRAMDATA%/GameMakerStudio2/ui.log"(without the quotes). Windows will replace the %PROGRAMDATA% part of the path.
Sorry, it's realy hard to me). Can you explain it easier?

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
Copy %PROGRAMDATA%/GameMakerStudio2/ui.log.
Press Windows+E. This opens Explorer.
Click on the address bar.
Paste %PROGRAMDATA%/GameMakerStudio2/ui.log.
Press Enter.

B

Bogdan111

Copy %PROGRAMDATA%/GameMakerStudio2/ui.log.
Press Windows+E. This opens Explorer.
Click on the address bar.
Paste %PROGRAMDATA%/GameMakerStudio2/ui.log.
Press Enter.
I haven't this file(I copy it to the adress bar, but the computer doesn't find it)

W

WumpusGames

Try copying and pasting this in the address bar: C:\ProgramData\GameMakerStudio2

Then look for the "ui.log" file.