• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Windows Problem to compile

E

Elmou

Hello,

When i want to compile a game it show me this :

"C:\Program Files\GameMaker-Studio Professional\GMAssetCompiler.exe" /c /m=win /tg="C:\Users\sampc\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_70879\TextureGroups.txt" /to="C:\Users\sampc\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_70879\TextureOptions.txt" /obob=True /obpp=False /obru=True /obes=False /cvm /tp=2048 /mv=1 /iv=0 /rv=0 /bv=754 /gn="Tutorial1" "C:\Users\sampc\AppData\Local\Temp\gm_ttt_70879\Tutorial1.exe"

Unhandled exception : System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path :'C:\Program Files\GameMaker-Studio Professional\TraceGMA.log' is refused
System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
à System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
à GMAssetCompiler.Trace.Write(String message, Object[] _arguments)
à GMAssetCompiler.Program.Main(String[] _args)
Compile finished: 16:20:05

Do anyone know how to fix this ? (sorry for my eventual bad english)

Last edited by a moderator:

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
  • Try running GMS in Administrator Mode.
  • Shut down your antivirus software and compile.