• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android problem compiling game after adding facebook extension

F

Farouk

Hi
as soon as i imported the Facebook extension i started getting build failed error for Andriod:

here is it

X:\com.company.game\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:35:3-96:17 Warning:
application@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:35 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
X:\com.company.game\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:36:5-45:16 Warning:
activity#com.company.game.RunnerActivity@android:label was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:36 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
X:\com.company.game\build\intermediates\res\merged\debug\values-v26\values-v26.xml:15:21-54: AAPT: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:keyboardNavigationCluster'.

X:\com.company.game\build\intermediates\res\merged\debug\values-v26\values-v26.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name: attr 'android:keyboardNavigationCluster'.
:com.company.game:processDebugResources FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.company.game:processDebugResources'.
> com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: Failed to execute aapt

note
i already changed SDK settings in the andriod tab to min 15 and target 25

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Hello! Okay, so, I've done some checks and the Facebook extension was updated recently and has new minimum requirements. It used to be API 25, but it's now 26 that it needs (and it should no longer need any editing of the source files). The current minimum requirements are:

• Build Tools: 26.0.2
  • Support Library: 26.0.0
  • Target SDK: 26
  • Minimum SDK: 15
  • Compile SDK: 26