• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Pro Music and Sound Design - Ben Rawles Music

B

BenRawlesMusic

Hi, I'm Ben, and I'm a full-time composer and sound designer based in England, and I'm looking to join projects that need an experienced, attentive and reliable composer and sound designer. I've been working on video game soundtracks since 2012, and I've developed great relationships with clients that continue to rely on me for great music and sound design, and keep me busy all year round.

I'm fortunate to be working on some really fantastic video games and youtube series', but I'm always keen and open to new opportunities with talented and driven people, so please get in touch if you'd like to discuss your project. I'm dedicated to achieving exactly what you have in mind for your project, with a wide knowledge of music genres, instruments and sound design techniques to draw on.

You can get in contact, and find some of my current and past work at www.benrawles.com

Thanks,

Ben

B

BenRawlesMusic

Working on a two part epic soundtrack for a fast-paced arcade shooter! The second layer of music comes up for the boss battle. Loving this technique for creating a fluid soundtrack behind the gameplay.

B

BenRawlesMusic

Today I'm working on music and sound design for a fun and educational YouTube series!