• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Private Message Archive

P

Petzi

Sorry if this has been asked before, but were Private Messages archived along with the old forum? Can I still access all those old messages, or are they lost forever? Thanks!

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Private messages require authenticated access, and no regular user can sign onto that forum anymore, so you won't be able to get at them yourself.

You have been given a clear, well-in-advance warning of the loss of access when the migration happened in 2016. Anyone who failed to manually save copies of important PMs by that stated deadline is entirely at fault.

P

Petzi

Thanks, it turns out I was able to find what I needed from email notifications about PMs plus the profile pages in the archive. I wanted to get in touch with someone I exchanged messages with long ago.