1. Hey! Guest! The 32nd GMC Jam will take place between Feb 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Feb 25th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Pretty, pretty, please, YoYo! (Mac File Dialogs)

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by Samuel Venable, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:13 AM.

1. Samuel Venable

Samuel Venable Time Killer

In my experience, when it comes to getting YoYo's attention and feedback, the helpdesk is the last place on earth you should expect a more-than-vague response, if any response at all. I've had much more luck with stuff like this on the forums, so I'm just going to copy and paste my helpdesk ticket here below:

Since it was so incredibly easy for me to make this feature, as again, only took me a week to do the near-complete Objective-C re-write, I really don't understand why this can't be made a higher priority. I'm practically doing all the work here for them, because I got tired of waiting for them to add fully functional Open and Save As dialogs on Mac themselves.

@rmanthorp @rwkay @Nocturne

C'mon guys! You know you want to!! ;D Use and abuse my code to your liking and add it to GameMaker built-in, pretty pretty please!!! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Edit:

Finished the aforementioned task that was left. Now it is 100% bug-free and ready to be added to GameMaker.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019 at 6:22 AM
    immortalx and True Valhalla like this.