GML Precise collision threshold

vdweller

I believe that you can!

From the manual:
sprite_collision_mask(ind, sepmasks, bboxmode, bbleft, bbtop, bbright, bbbottom, kind, tolerance);
Notice the last argument. To view the full entry, go to the manual's Search tab and enter 'tolerance' (without the quotes - that's how I found about it!

Z

zendraw

oooh, i saw this function but didnt check the arguments, was expecting a function that deals specifically with the tolerance. i belive this will work.

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Note that the function requires you to duplicate the sprite resource for it to work as it can't be used on compiled sprites... which in turn means a new texture page and an additional texture swap every time the duplicated sprite is used. So, use with care!

Z

zendraw

Note that the function requires you to duplicate the sprite resource for it to work as it can't be used on compiled sprites... which in turn means a new texture page and an additional texture swap every time the duplicated sprite is used. So, use with care!
yeah i know, that wont be a problem in my case, it will be a single time use on stage setup and then imidietly delition, same with the data structures.