Post the best GameMaker game videos...

K12gamer

Note: Post actual games... Not tutorials.
Optional: Tell why you picked that particular video.

I've been watching tons of random videos on Youtube during the "stay at home" crisis. Way more
time on Youtube than on Netflix / On demand. Honestly thinking about getting rid of a lot of my X-finity
options to save cash during the crisis. Anyone here doing similar things as me?

Here's one of my favorite GM Game videos (A game by Daniel Remar):
I like the music and Pixel style animation. All the objects move fast and smooth.

Last edited:

K12gamer

@tsm Never played that game before...but I have heard of it. I'll have to give it a try.
Here's it's official trailer:

Here's an old school GameMaker game with cool music and smooth visuals (Made by Nik Sudan):

Last edited:

K12gamer

@woodsmoke Never saw that one before!...That's the most intense game I've ever seen. Kinda reminds me of Enter the Gungeon (on steroids).
Available on PC, PS3, Mac, Linux...and Vita... (That's a lot of platforms)...Gotta check that one out.

Here's a cool game if you like games like Castlevania Symphony of Night (Shame Konami never remade that
game for the consoles after all these years šŸ˜­ ) (Imagine if Konami made a 2D remake of CSON with graphics as good as ORI šŸ¤© )

Here's a new Showcase game that looks surprisingly similar... (Not sure if it's made by the same person):