Discussion Post here if you haven't died from the pandemic yet

S

Sam (Deleted User)

Let everyone know you are still alive if you haven't posted in a while. This is meant to be serious. Just check in to say you are ok.

I'm particularly curious what happened to a member I haven't heard from since last week.

D

Deleted member 13992

I caught that thing back in march. wasn't a critical case but it wasn't fun either. still feeling the effects today, basically have asthma now, so got an inhaler for that, and I also need another special inhaler. this virus is no joke folks, wear your masks.

K12gamer

Sorry...haven't been to the forums in a while...Too busy fixing up my old GameMaker games.

Also...too busy playing cool GameMaker games on Game Jolt and Itch.io...:p

I think I DID catch something at one point around April/March. I'm not 100% sure it was THE VIRUS, but I do recall coughing/sneezing an awful lot, a terrible headache, and a light fever as I slept. Lasted for about 9 days or so.

I am alive and well though. :)

Melons

I work retail, so surprisingly I'm still alive and well. It's possibly been half a decade since I logged in here, so I've probably been presumed dead long before 2020! More here if you're interested in that.

Mercerenies

I work retail, so surprisingly I'm still alive and well. It's possibly been half a decade since I logged in here, so I've probably been presumed dead long before 2020! More here if you're interested in that.
Ah, hello. I remember you! I spent, like, an inordinate amount of time on your Minecraft servers back in the day. Welcome back! :)