• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Discussion Possible to import GMS 1.4 project in GMS 2

G

Guilherme Hernandez

Good evening. One question, is there any way to import the GMS 1.4 project into GMS 2? I was in doubt when I started playing the gamemaker, but I did not know that there was a change in some tools. I ended up opting for GMS 1.4, but I'm following some tutorials that are in GMS 2, and some tools are not in GMS 1.4 or I did not find it, but I've already tried everything.

Can you tell me if it's possible to import?

M

Mastergidan

File > Import Project for importing GameMaker Studio projects in GameMaker Studio 2 but you probably need to make some changes to the project since GMS2 has deprecated or changed some function names.

G

Guilherme Hernandez

Thank you guys. I find the problem... Im in Trial Version... Thats cant Import. My bad guys.