• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Job Offer - Artist [POSITION FILLED][PAID] Top down zombie game targeted at App Store needs a nice game artist!

M

mikecph

Hi there,

I am creating a 2D top-down casual zombie game for mobile devices. Game engine is GameMaker Studio 2.

The game (programming part) is 90% done at this point and I am now looking for a game artist to bring my little zombies to life (figuratively speaking only!).

I have created a list of graphics resources that need to be done:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WNPWNdL83n4v2oAmb_cwgbhZAAFBOZUSGvzlw-7CgZc/edit#gid=0

This is just a rough estimate to give a general idea of the project size.

The style I am hoping for is "cartoony", Plants vs Zombies, Fat Little Princess or similar.

The perspective is straight top-down (think Hotline Miami).

This position is paid. If you are interested in this project please include your prices. If you work by hourly rates then please include an estimation of how many hours you would need for the project as outlined in list above.

Artists of every experience level is welcome to apply. Please add a link to your portfolio.

Good communication with short response times is appreciated.

I'm hoping to wrap this project up in the very near future - so any artist applying must be currently available and ready to focus on finishing project.

To apply or for further enquiries please contact me at [email protected]

Looking forward to hearing from you :)

/Michael