• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Windows Police & Robbert

A

Ann

MY FIRST GAME

Hi everyone! Ann here! This is my first game ever made in GameMaker. The game is called Police and Robbert, it's not the best one out there, albeit it's the first game I have ever made. I did all the programming, art and in-game music by myself. While I was working on my game, I reached out and got some help by you lovely people. Whenever I struggled with a piece of code you guys were a great source of help. So I thought I'd show you the fruits of our labour :)

Police and Robbert is a short, but challenging top down maze game.

In this game you play as Robbert the robber, and you have to strategize and sneak your way around the police. Robbert is robbing a tall apartment building. Help him get to the top without getting caught for an epic and sweet escape!

Depending on your Cash Mouney Flow at the end of the game your ranking will change. Will you be a beggar, pimp, mafia or king? Only you will know. Find out, and best your friends with your pro thieving skills~!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game features:

• Top- down action and puzzle maze game
  • Arcade game inspired with a 256 x 192 resolution
  • 10 levels
  • Generic 16 colour game palette
  • Avoid the police by crouching, hiding and sneaking around
  • Deceive the police with donuts
  • Stun the police with pepper spray
  • Steal money to get rich and famous!
  • Become beggar, pimp, mafia or king!
  • Beat your friends' highscore
  • Crouch and hide

(FREE TO PLAY)
    Link to game on gamejolt: http://gamejolt.com/games/police-robbert/208401
    Link to game on itch.io: https://kozie-ann.itch.io/police-robbert
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vlcsnap-2016-11-16-18h58m46s117.png vlcsnap-2016-11-16-17h49m56s227.png vlcsnap-2016-11-16-17h12m29s137.png Sweet Escape.png beggar.png

J

Jonathon Higgins

I like the unique aesthetic and mechanical style of 'Police and robbert' and the chill atmosphere induced on the player is a pleasant surprise :bunny: