• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Steam [point and click comedy] Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure

A

Aleksandar Gavrilovic

About
Viktor, a Steampunk Adventure" is a comedy adventure game set in a cartoonish steampunk world. The story follows Viktor, a wild boar who tries to cope with the loss of his job by going on a quest to become a new Emperor of Austria-Hungary.

Download / Purchase
The game is out NOW on Steam! Check it out :)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aleksandar Gavrilovic

Hey guys, here are some Steam giveaway keys, first come, first serve :)
All gone :) Check back for more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chris Goodwin

This looks amazing! Great art and humor, will have to give it a try and let you know. Keep it up!

rIKmAN

I was looking at this on Steam just last night after following your progress on here.

I redeemed the 2nd code (8CVHZ) - thanks for your generosity, I look forward to playing! :)

D

David Montgomery-Blake

I love the art style and can't wait to play it.

I redeemed the first code. Thank you so much for providing the key!

T

T. Shawn Johnson

Trailer A+ , love the comedic nature of this mixed with political intrigue/awareness.

rIKmAN

It's been a long time since a game made me genuinely LOL through it's content (as opposed to friends creating laughs whilst playing), but old "McSmellieCock" got me!
Yes I have the sense of humour of a small child! :D

I played a couple of hours and have just left the palace, but I'll post a review once I get more time and manage to complete it.
Good job so far though! :)

A

Aleksandar Gavrilovic

Thanks a lot everyone :)
It's great that you love the game! :)