• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Please help

S

Sluffin

I didn't see help topic in the forums but anyways. I am new to GameMaker Studio. I'm on the 30 day trail to test it out but when I create an event on an object all I get is a script editor. Any tutorial or reference I see to game maker shows a toolbox that people can drag actions to the event but I do not see this toolbox of actions, again all I get is a script editor to write code. How do I get the drag and drop actions for events?

Luca68Tr

I don't see this screen when I log on all I see are my recent projects, most tutorials are using toolbox and I cant seem to find where to add it
(I think I am on the original Game Maker as its being provided by my school)

Gamebot

Which version depends on features and how. If you can find the version that would help. Go into any project should be on the very top.

Keep in mind the original post was from three years ago AND before the big change with GMS 2.3.