Steam Please help! Not uploading file to Workshop with steam_ugc functions

B

BabyDukaCPH

Hey

I have been building DASH for 8 months and about 50 people are waiting to alpha test the Workshop implementation where you can upload/download user generated levels. And everything is perfect except that no actual content gets uploaded to Steam. Only the empty shell: https://pasteboard.co/HyFCUWL.png

Another thread is similar but never answers the question: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/how-to-implement-steam-workshop.30856/

I have tried to ask in many different forums but this issue seems to be something no one puts a precise answer to besides 'turn on Cloud'. Of course I turned on Cloud otherwise it wouldn't be able to store the png for the thumbnail. In other words I simply can not see what should be the issue. No error messages.

Here is my code called in obj_load_slot's Step event:

Code:
// Share selected level
if (steam_is_cloud_enabled_for_account() == true && steam_is_cloud_enabled_for_app() == true)
{
    if (selected) && (gamepad_button_check_released(con_gamepad.playerInputDevice,con_gamepad.shareButton)) || (keyboard_check_released(con_keyboard.shareButton))
    {
        //Play sound!
        audio_play_sound(snd057,10,false);

var uploadItem = steam_ugc_create_item(global.appID,ugc_filetype_community);
        var updateHandle = steam_ugc_start_item_update(global.appID,uploadItem);
        steam_ugc_set_item_title(updateHandle,global.displayName);
        steam_ugc_set_item_description(updateHandle,"testing workshop...");
        steam_ugc_set_item_visibility(updateHandle,ugc_visibility_private);
        var tagArray;
        tagArray[0] = "Level";
        steam_ugc_set_item_tags(updateHandle,tagArray);
        steam_ugc_set_item_preview(updateHandle,working_directory + "levels\" + fileNameSav + "_thumbnail.png");
        steam_ugc_set_item_content(updateHandle,working_directory + "levels\" + fileNameSav);
        requestId = steam_ugc_submit_item_update(updateHandle, "Version 1.2");

}
}
If anyone has ANY idea how this works please let's talk :D This has been the all time hardest subject to get people to reply to. Perhaps because it is really easy or super hard?

Thanks a lot everyone, and sorry for posting twice. I am getting desperate :/