• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Please Help. Gradle Error

TheMaker

My app was working fine a few months ago, but now out of no where when I build to Android I get this:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':com.company.game:processDebugResources'.
> Android resource linking failed
C:\Users\matth\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\7ca210340086d986e104594ad79a79c5\res\values-v28\values-v28.xml:9:5-12:13: AAPT: error: resource android:attr/dialogCornerRadius not found.

W:\com.company.game\build\intermediates\incremental\mergeDebugResources\merged.dir\values-v28\values-v28.xml:11: AAPT: error: resource android:attr/dialogCornerRadius not found.

C:\Users\matth\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\70c236a03ae95fcecd2d3610ab6e436c\res\values\values.xml:89:5-125:25: AAPT: error: resource android:attr/fontVariationSettings not found.

C:\Users\matth\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\70c236a03ae95fcecd2d3610ab6e436c\res\values\values.xml:89:5-125:25: AAPT: error: resource android:attr/ttcIndex not found.

error: failed linking references.

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See https://docs.gradle.org/5.1.1/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD FAILED in 2s
11 actionable tasks: 1 executed, 10 up-to-date

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe DONE (1)
C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe /d W:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\subst.exe DONE (0)
Error : Build Failed
Igor complete.

Windows build works fine.
p.s. I can't get that stupid smiley face to go away in the Execution failed line.