1. Hey! Guest! The 31st GMC Jam will take place between Nov 16th, 12:00 UTC (Friday noon) and Nov 26th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Please help fix error

Discussion in 'Community Chat' started by RipGameStudio, Aug 5, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipGameStudio

RipGameStudio Member

Hellhelp me correct the error here are screenshots of my project and errors, thank you in advance for help, Sorry for my English using Google translator upload_2018-8-5_14-50-45.png upload_2018-8-5_14-51-15.png upload_2018-8-5_14-51-50.png upload_2018-8-5_14-52-0.png

Attached Files:

2. FoxxiLoxi

FoxxiLoxi Member

I don't use GM 8 but I can tell you that I get an Error 404 for the link that you are trying to call for the new_version.ini so that could be causing the problem. If the file does exist then is the setting on Drive to public access?

Another post asked about this and it was never resolved.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    Edwin likes this.
  3. Edwin

Edwin Member

Russian:
    Попробуй использовать команду http_get_file.
    Если в GameMaker 8 такой команды нет, то рекомендую перейти на более новую версию. Лично я использую GameMaker Studio 1.4, и вам советую.

English:

Try to use http_get_file. If there is no such command in GameMaker 8, I recommend switching your current version to newer one. Personally, I use GameMaker Studio 1.4.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
    FoxxiLoxi likes this.
  4. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

Try buying a legal copy of the program? Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.