• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Forum Game Please, do. Over-explain.

Tulloch

Hi, please over-explain. Tell me anything you want, but please.. provide me with an overwhelming amount of detail.

Tips:
- Instead of using a word, break it down into many.

For example:
"My own being gripped a translucent tube which was opened on one end and sealed on the other. I had previously obtained the glass-item from the wooden cupboard which was, at that point previously purchased from a local store from which I earned the currency for at my employer with whom I sold my time for in return for. The item I had gripped contained a white colloidally suspended fat protein which had been extracted from a domesticated ungulate and factory pasteurized to rapidly decrease oxygen exposure which allows bacteria to form and spoil. The item was lifted slowly towards my anterior frontal of my primary social expression center at precisely a 90 degree arc with the item slowly rotating independently until the internal colloidal suspension reaches the outer rim of the tubular structure and my labium inferius oris. I intake the product and eventually my pharynx and larynx retract, pushing the liquid down."

Challange: Try to shorten someone's post into a single sentence.

Neptune

As I slowly brought the factory fashioned glass to my face, which Id earlier purchased with wages and retrieved from a wooden cabinet, the swirling milk spilled over to my lips and down my throat.

I'm not sure if this even does the story justice :D lol

Kepons

Lost The Bet
As I slowly brought the factory fashioned glass to my face, which Id earlier purchased with wages and retrieved from a wooden cabinet, the swirling milk spilled over to my lips and down my throat.
During the process of relocating the container I had before this moment in time obtained from a flat wooden surface for storing items in an establishment employing the practice of trading items for currency made of a transparent silicate solid towards the frontal part of my head in an unhurried fashion, the lactose-rich liquid acquired from a domesticated even-toed ungulate poured past my opening for the intake of edible substances and downwards through my tube-like inner part of the neck used for breathing and directing foodstuffs towards the main digestion organ.

The approximately spherical cow-skin encased body that had been ballistically launched continued to proceed rapidly on its parabolic trajectory through the gaseous nitrogen based medium until its momentum was expeditiously diminished upon its abrupt interaction with a silica dioxide solid, through which the fleshy biped who had dispatched the projectile had chosen to defenestrate it through.