• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

'Please complete your profile to continue' GMS2

I took a month break from coding in gms, and now once I have come back, whenever I login it gives me the error: 'Please complete your profile to continue'. I could log in last month with no issues. Also, I have the Desktop license if that info is needed.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
...or you could try logging on to the yoyogames website, and do what it says there, complete your profile. I don't know exactly what it wants but something is missing.

kburkhart84

Firehammer Games
Things change, I don't know. Did you try it or just question the idea? You never know until you try it. Furthermore, it seems to be an issue with the account, and therefore isn't something likely to be fixable by anybody here in the forums. If you try my suggestion and it doesn't work, then the next step would be to contact the help desk.