playing old gamemaker sandbox games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rthur

Hello,
Im trying to play old gamemaker sandbox games.
Any idea how?
I snooped around the internet and found github, it was all nonsense from there...

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
The sandbox has been down for years now. There have been various attempts to host mirrors of the site, though they tend to be taken down swiftly due to copyright concerns. Any such site you come across is not officially endorsed.

Your best bet may be to check if the original author published their work somewhere else.

Mr Magnus

Viking King
There are some archives and attempted hosts online if you care to look for them. However their stability often leaves a lot to be desired even if they do stick around long enough before being hit with a cease and desist.

However there is no official source to play these games and any you find are to be used at your own risk.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
a link would be nice
A link would be removed because we can not endorse linking to such sites when they are, as I said, being taken down due to copyright concerns... and as such I will close this topic before anything of the sort happens. Everything that should be said about this has been said already. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.