• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Steam Play The Last Galaxy Free Now!

I

iNCEPTIONAL

The Last Galaxy is a classic 2D space-shooter mixing the best of arcade greats like Asteroids, Xevious, and Galaga into one fast-paced, laser-blasting, shoot 'em up action game.

You can download and play the game demo free here now.

Visit the Game's Steam Greenlight page and give it wee YES vote if you like what you see. :-D

Story:

The Last Galaxy is at war. . . .

The evil Ergling Empire is making its way across space enslaving countless alien civilisations and destroying entire galaxies in its wake. Many species have run from their home worlds in a desperate attempt to avoid certain annihilation at the hands of the superior Ergling forces. A few brave souls, however, have chosen to stand their ground and fight against the seemingly unstoppable onslaught of the villainous alien invaders. . . .

Game Features:

• Wrap-around (Asteroids-style), horizontal, and vertical scrolling levels
  • Homing Missiles, Super Beam, Bounce Gun, bombs, shields, and more
  • Classic arcade gameplay and hectic shooting action
  • Old-school 16-bit graphics
  • Retro-challenging difficulty
  • Unique loot boxes and bonus levels
  • Aim for the high score
  • Full controller support
  • Steam cards

Game Status:

The game is about 20% complete in terms of content, and 70% in code. I am looking to release it asap as part of Early Access (priced around $2.99), with many more levels, enemies, and bosses planned. All player feedback is appreciated, be it positive or negative, and any comments/criticism will help with both ironing out any bugs/issues and deciding where to take the game going forward. Also, thanks for taking the time to check out my game. :)

Download and play the game demo free here now.

Visit the GAME's Steam Greenlight page and give it wee YES vote if you like what you see. :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PolarityFlow

Nice one! I've played the demo and really liked the style and mix of the different elements. I hope it has been greenlit before the shutdown. Good luck!