Alpha Pixels vs Zomblocks

M

Meowmere

This is just a little test game I made. There's alot of cheap things i did just to push somethings forward.
If you notice, some plants dont have recharges, it's because I have to animate each one and I just realized that I did it wrong. I also found out how incredibly easy plants are to implement. The biggest problem I've noticed is the targeting. There is no way to make a peashooter only animate when a zombie is in range.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97094279/Pixels vs Zombies.exe
Sorry if I can't use dropbox.. It's easier to use than everything else and It's easier for people to access.
I can't post any screens because I'm getting some bad issues, plus theres content that I want to surprise everyone with later on SOOOOO I'll just post some sprites that are very cool! I have to make some Gifs for them so its gonna be 1hr after this is posted. If you dont like spoilers of 2 early plants don't play 2-1. Which is just a differently backgrounded harder level.

M

Meowmere

Sorry all, the sprites are being big fat meanies.
Toadstoolpixel.png Toadstool, Devours zombies 3 tiles in front of her and produces sun.
22.pngSunflower, Produces sun to plant other defensive and offensive plants.
Babypea.png Bae-pea, Can be planted on defensive plants like wallnuts and tallnuts.
Snapdragon.png Snapdragon, Attacks in 3 lanes at once, Dealing a good amount of damage.
Gat2.png Gatling Pea, This one is a teaser plant. This one does a special thing that instead of what it's typically thought to do.

M

Meowmere

P2
Electricoral.png This guy's a water plant.
Duckytubewater.png This guy allows water plants to be placed on land. Also he's not a duck... He's the water ^_^
Frostboltpea.png Frostbolter... Teasey Teasey!
spr_peashooter_0.png Peashooter, your basic offensive plant! Shoots 1 pea every few seconds.
spr_cherrybomb_0.png Cherry Bomb!!!1! these two kersplode themselves all over the zombies, staining their brown coats to re-death

M

Meowmere

P3 and last part for the plants of World 1.
Electripea.png ???
Marigold.png Marigold produces coins, but expires herself after 6 coins are produced.
ToadstoolCoral.png Toadstool Coral, this thing is just downright OP, that is if he didnt cost as much as he was OP.
spr_potato_mine_0.png This little fella arms himself for 12 seconds then pops up and will get stepped on and explode.
spr_wallnut_0.png Wallnuts have alot of health, they are a defensive plant.

M

Meowmere

This game has AW-AW-AWESOME graphics :p But I can't see any zombies ? maybe you didn't made one :) , Also I like the graphics and sounds. Cool idea to add these cute sounds and I like the background music. But the bad thing is the background, Make it pixelated or draw one it is cool :D
My rate is : This game is LEGENDARY !!!. [Also sorry for your cat :( ]
Zombies come after like 1 minute, its a phase for setup. They seem to have REAAAALY Random spawns.

M

Meowmere

I'm actually making some better backgrounds, It's kinda hard to make some that dont look anti-aliased.