Alpha Pixels vs Zomblocks

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by Meowmere, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Meowmere

Meowmere Guest

This is just a little test game I made. There's alot of cheap things i did just to push somethings forward.
    If you notice, some plants dont have recharges, it's because I have to animate each one and I just realized that I did it wrong. I also found out how incredibly easy plants are to implement. The biggest problem I've noticed is the targeting. There is no way to make a peashooter only animate when a zombie is in range.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97094279/Pixels vs Zombies.exe
    Sorry if I can't use dropbox.. It's easier to use than everything else and It's easier for people to access.
    I can't post any screens because I'm getting some bad issues, plus theres content that I want to surprise everyone with later on SOOOOO I'll just post some sprites that are very cool! I have to make some Gifs for them so its gonna be 1hr after this is posted. If you dont like spoilers of 2 early plants don't play 2-1. Which is just a differently backgrounded harder level.

Willbo and KingdomOfGamez like this.
  2. Meowmere

Meowmere Guest

Sorry all, the sprites are being big fat meanies.
    Toadstoolpixel.png Toadstool, Devours zombies 3 tiles in front of her and produces sun.
    22.png Sunflower, Produces sun to plant other defensive and offensive plants.
    Babypea.png Bae-pea, Can be planted on defensive plants like wallnuts and tallnuts.
    Snapdragon.png Snapdragon, Attacks in 3 lanes at once, Dealing a good amount of damage.
    Gat2.png Gatling Pea, This one is a teaser plant. This one does a special thing that instead of what it's typically thought to do.

3. Meowmere

Meowmere Guest

P2
    Electricoral.png This guy's a water plant.
    Duckytubewater.png This guy allows water plants to be placed on land. Also he's not a duck... He's the water ^_^
    Frostboltpea.png Frostbolter... Teasey Teasey!
    spr_peashooter_0.png Peashooter, your basic offensive plant! Shoots 1 pea every few seconds.
    spr_cherrybomb_0.png Cherry Bomb!!!1! these two kersplode themselves all over the zombies, staining their brown coats to re-death

4. Meowmere

Meowmere Guest

P3 and last part for the plants of World 1.
    Electripea.png ???
    Marigold.png Marigold produces coins, but expires herself after 6 coins are produced.
    ToadstoolCoral.png Toadstool Coral, this thing is just downright OP, that is if he didnt cost as much as he was OP.
    spr_potato_mine_0.png This little fella arms himself for 12 seconds then pops up and will get stepped on and explode.
    spr_wallnut_0.png Wallnuts have alot of health, they are a defensive plant.

5. Meowmere

Meowmere Guest

Zombies come after like 1 minute, its a phase for setup. They seem to have REAAAALY Random spawns.

6. Meowmere

Meowmere Guest

I'm actually making some better backgrounds, It's kinda hard to make some that dont look anti-aliased.