Asset - Fonts Pixel Font Pack

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Zek, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Zek

Zek Member

[​IMG]

GameMaker: Marketplace
    Itch.io
    Price: $1.99

7 clean pixel fonts for retro styled games.

Preview:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Contains:

• Retro1.ttf
    • Retro2.ttf
    • Retro3.ttf
    • Retro4.ttf
    • Retro5.ttf
    • Retro6.ttf
    • Retro7.ttf
    All of these fonts are TrueType Fonts and the font outlines in the preview images are just for visualization.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  2. nacho_chicken

nacho_chicken Member

Very nice fonts! My only criticism would be the use of a trailing bottom tail on the single-story lowercase a. If you're using the font proportionally in Game Maker, the kerning will likely cause a gap between the a and the next letter. This is really a fault of Game Maker not giving enough options for kerning, though, and not your fonts, which are excellently designed. Just wanted to stop by and show my appreciation for your work on these beautiful pixel fonts and making them available!

Zek likes this.
  3. Zek

Zek Member

Thank you very much for your feedback! I do agree with you and might change the look of the lowercase a.

4. Samuel Venable

Samuel Venable Time Killer

This is a lot better than some other font set I saw on the marketplace, but I don't want to say the name for the sake of not being rude to its author. Very consistent art style, very nice looking and not sloppy or rushed. Good job! :)

Zek likes this.
  5. Zek

Zek Member

Thank you! I did spend a lot of time on small details, making sure it looked the way I wanted it to. :D

Samuel Venable likes this.