Portfolio - Art Pixel Artist looking for long term work

L

Locus

Hello everyone. I am currently working a job in the manual labor industry, which due to my past health problems I am finding it rather difficult to snap back into the process. As such, I am hoping to switch back into the game development and design scene. Some of my best memories have been that of working on projects spanning across the past few years, and I hope to one day become a well known developer myself. In the mean time, however, I am seeking a team with a decent budget and a good grasp on their project/s. I run at a pretty fair rate, paid work and long term work only. Payment can be discussed via private messaging if you become interested. I do not want to be part of a two week project. If I am a part of something, I am looking to make it big or not even bother, as taking this on will require me to drop my current job to get back time to work on art (I currently work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week). Unfortunately I recently lost all of my old files during my upgrade to a new laptop, so my samples will be few in number for now, however I hope you like what you see, and I certainly hope someone will see use in my services. Thank you very much for your time

~Locus

Last edited by a moderator: