1. Hello Guest! It's with a heavy heart that we must announce the removal of the Legacy GMC Archive. If you wish to save anything from it, now's the time! Please see this topic for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Art Pixel Artist looking for long term work

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by Locus, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Locus

Locus Guest

Hello everyone. I am currently working a job in the manual labor industry, which due to my past health problems I am finding it rather difficult to snap back into the process. As such, I am hoping to switch back into the game development and design scene. Some of my best memories have been that of working on projects spanning across the past few years, and I hope to one day become a well known developer myself. In the mean time, however, I am seeking a team with a decent budget and a good grasp on their project/s. I run at a pretty fair rate, paid work and long term work only. Payment can be discussed via private messaging if you become interested. I do not want to be part of a two week project. If I am a part of something, I am looking to make it big or not even bother, as taking this on will require me to drop my current job to get back time to work on art (I currently work 12 hour shifts 6 days a week). Unfortunately I recently lost all of my old files during my upgrade to a new laptop, so my samples will be few in number for now, however I hope you like what you see, and I certainly hope someone will see use in my services. Thank you very much for your time

~Locus

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016