Portfolio - Art Pixel artist, looking for collaboration

A

aiat_gamer

Hi everyone,
I have been doing pixel art for a while now and have already helped with some projects here and there. If you are looking for an artist, I would be glad to help. I am not specifically looking to get paid, but what I do want is a project that goes somewhere (at least a demo or a free release or something!). Below are some samples of my work:

For more samples and more updated profile please click the gallery in this http://pixeljoint.com/p/157370.htm

A few points to mention:
  • I cannot draw concept art. So for characters at least someone else has to provide them.
  • I am doing this part time.
  • Use the private message system or Discord (aiat_gamer#3258) to ask any questions.
  • Please have an actual project that is at least on the planning stage, not just a vague idea about something you want to do!
  • I kind of feel bad for adding this, but you need to be at least 20. No offense to younger people!
  • Please send a pm for inquiries, I do not check here that often!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Guy_Typing

The piece of steak that eats itself and vomits is hilarious!

O

Owen Skelly

I’m definitely interested in this. You seem talented and I would like to work with you. I have been using gml for 3 almost 4 years now. Let me know if you’re interested in working with me.

D

DekuNut

Huge fan of pixel art, and I like the style you have going here and personality in some of these works you've got going here. I'm working on puzzle game right now and I'm in need an artist for a couple simple animations, and 1 background. If you're interested please shoot me a PM and I'll get back with you.

A

Aleksander

Interested in!
Your pixel arts are amazing and I think I could use some help from you to my game.

T

TheeJaymoney

Hey, is this offer still available? I am looking for an artist to collaborate with :)

A

aiat_gamer

Bump! After a long absence and doing some projects, I am free again.