• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Art [PIXEL ARTIST] [DESIGNER] Pixel artist looking for new projects!

JacobV

Hello GMC! I am a 17-year-old pixel artist who is getting started freelancing art for games. I have a huge passion for playing and making games, and have wanted to get into design as a career since I was a kid. I specialize in tilesets and area creation, but I also make sprites, animations, and more. Here are a few sample images of what I can do!

You can also check out my portfolio right over here:

https://jacobvblog.wordpress.com/

I try to keep my rates as flexible as possible, so low-budget teams can still get the art they want. All prices shown below are 100% negotiable. For static tilesets, I charge around 30 cents per 16x16 tile; doubling the resolution of each tile doubles the price. For instance, 32x32 tiles equate to 60 cents per, and so on. For animations, because they are more difficult and time consuming, I would charge $1.75 per 16x16 frame; like tiles, the price would increase the larger the sprite is.

If you're at all interested, you can contact me at [email protected].

Finally, thanks for taking the time to look at my portfolio, and potentially considering me for your next project!

Last edited:

JacobV

Hey Drowned, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, I'm not available to take on any additional jobs at the moment. Good luck with your project!

G

GAMINGwithBG

I would ask you for something but it has to be freely based. The same way me and my partner are doing.

L

LivInityGaming

Hello Jacob, I'm looking to form a small indie game development team that focuses on pixel art. I'm a planner/manager/producer, I can handle those things. I'm looking for a Pixel Artist right now. It isn't a paid job, but I can help you work out your skills and talents, and build up your portfolio if you're willing to work with me, message me if you're interested to know more.